Now that Thunder City is fairy-free and its protectors have had a week off to recuperate, Gabe calls a strategy meeting to discuss a few things:
- What to do with Allegro’s lot? Nixie voices wanting to purchase it and do something community-driven, whereas Vikky shows interest if it’s a demense or not.
- Carmen interrupts briefly to announce her sorcery-driven vow of silence.
- The Creepers have moved into the Southside and made it known they want an alliance with NDOTC.
- NDOTC is, it turns out, the entirely fictitious New Dons of Thunder City, to whom the public have attributed with the team’s collective work driving the other syndicates out of town and claiming the territories of Eastern and Southern gangs (like the Vipers and El Diablos).
- A ‘bad-ass Arab chick’ has been demanding territory.
Sophia admits said ‘Arab’ chick was, in fact, her. When Gabe presses her to inform the others as to some information she’s seemingly discovered, she shares she’s been absorbing territory in order to keep watch out for a man named Nero Drago. But then she just… explodes.
What follows is a cross-city car chase as Sophia tears ass in a stolen car, followed fruitlessly by Vincent, Al and Carmen, and the cops. The chase ends with a crash and Sophia – or rather Boris – utterly disappearing into the night leaving destruction and surprisingly few injuries in her wake.
Monday, October 7th, 2167
Session Award | 4 XP
Total | 4 XP
Running Total | 484 XP