The following is a summary of February, 2168. Things that are grayed out are not universally known by the rest of the group.
- Hypothetically, if Cruelty is a virus, there are Solar means by which to cure it. (Ailment Rectifying Method)
- Works on her laundry list of “Improve Thunder City” items, including stimulating TC’s economy and cleaning up the city’s appearance.
- Begins planning a city-wide neighborhood watch with Carmen
- Continues work on essence reactive silk and armor making. With assistance from Nixie, the Bureau agrees to provide her a recipe if she gives them her first two products.
- Continues work on his money project, with assistance from Nixie, and finds some buyers.
- Frees up her Wednesdays to help with Gabe’s campaign
- Gathers up opinions of first responders and reports to Gabe
- Continues to monitor the hospital for Hollows
- Keeps tabs on the Remade victims, new graffiti, local gangs, and signs of Drago
- Continues performing in dive bars, using them as social attacks to instill an averse for anyone fitting Drago’s description
- Settles the bakery’s autonomy
- Works at nurturing a grass roots campaign for Gabe
- Finds and fixes junkyard items to sell or give to Nixie
- Begins planning a city-wide neighborhood watch with Nixie
- Ties up his remaining cases in order to focus full-time on his mayoral campaign
- Gets really into sewing and starts occasionally selling projects online
Session Award | 8 XP
Total | 8 XP
Running Total | 603 XP